Energy monitoring & targeting is a management system designed to help identify and reduce energy wastage.
Your business is probably wasting energy. But do you know where, when and how? An energy monitoring and targeting (M&T) system will provide you with detailed energy usage information to help you identify and reduce wastage. Hitchen Group can offer a comprehensive Data Acquisition, Billing and Optimisation Management Tool, that will enable you to analyse historic data, generate reports and billing information while helping you to analyse and monitor the performance of your building and environmental impact.
An energy monitoring and targeting system can be fully scalable and can be used to gather data and create reports on various utilities. Other information can also be taken into account for analysis purposes. Analysis data may include:
- Compressed air
- Production information
Report on various building services: Electrical, Water, Gas, Hours Run for HVAC Equipment, Energy and Carbon Emissions (CO2-e)
- Dynamic Graphical User Interface
- Real time monitoring of system data
- Comprehensive data analysis suite with forecasting capabilities
- Set Monthly Targets for each Tenant/Service
- Set tariffs, administration costs, tax rates and specific Tenant/ Service data
- Coloured indication when forecasts exceed the set targets
- Full Reporting and Billing capabilities. Generate report and billing data with relevant and timely
- Password control with ability to set multiple-level user access
- Seamless integration with Innotech products and devices
- Integrated support for various Building Services protocols including: BACnet MSTP, BACnet/IP,
- OPC, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP.
- Available as a single computer solution, or as a multi-user web-based solution with support for 5 concurrent connections over a network or internet connection